Sleeps 6 – Restoration Station is a haven from everyday life. In the heart of Hochatown, it’s a place to relax, rest, and take your time to enjoy the small things in life, close to all the area has to offer. This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath cabin is ADA friendly with ramp access and bars to assist in the downstairs bathroom. The towering wall of windows lets you enjoy a great view of the sunrise over the trees and the occasional deer hunting for a snack.
Downstairs, the cabin offers a queen bedroom and a daybed with trundle with full bath and walk-in shower. Upstairs offers a master king bedroom with en suite bath with an oversized walk-through shower. The cozy conversation pit in the open loft is the perfect place to pull out one of the many games to create lasting memories with the family. A half bath off the loft ensures everyone’s privacy. Back-to-back inside and out propane fireplaces and a detached covered hot tub give more opportunities to unwind and take a deeper breath.
Restoration Station is pet friendly ($35/night additional, max 2) and has WiFi, Hulu Live TV, smart televisions for your favorite streaming account, stainless steel appliances with a dishwasher, EV charging port, fire pit and a washer and dryer.
Additional cleaning fee: $150
ADA Friendly Details: Ramp 39″ wide, Bathroom and bedroom door width 30″, Shower with 5.5″ lip, grab bars next to toilet and shower entrance.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Beds Breakdown: Upstairs king master, Downstairs queen, Daybed and trundle in living room.
- Fireplaces: Indoor and outdoor gas
- ADA-friendly with ramp entrance and assistance bars in downstairs bath
- ADA Friendly Details: Ramp 39″ wide, Bathroom and bedroom door width 30″, Shower with 5.5″ lip, grab bars next to toilet and shower entrance.
- Hot Tub
- Smart TVs with Hulu Live
- EV charge port
- Full kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer & Dryer
- Pet friendly (additional charge, max 2)
Minutes from Beavers Bend State Park and Broken Bow lake, in the heart of Hochatown, Ok