State of the Art is a luxurious masterpiece that perfectly blends mid-century contemporary, organic, and rustic styling that will stand out in your memories for years to come. Its unique design and decor are a first in the Hochatown area and will spark your imagination. State of the Art is a 3 story, 6 bedroom, 5 and 1/2 bath work of art. With attention to detail and artistic beauty in mind, you are greeted by the sound of two waterfalls upon entry into the cabin. This includes exotic materials from around the world such as Ipe and Tigerwood and incredible colorful hand-blown artisan glass lighting. From the LED-lit cat-walk to the eclectic art highlighted throughout, this cabin doesn’t just earn its name from being top shelf, but by its artistic nature.
Treat yourself by trying something different, exotic and forward-thinking while still enjoying all of those things that come with a visit to a cabin in the woods. Enjoy a fire in the open concept living room that is framed by over-sized windows from floor to ceiling, accented with thick re-claimed Amish beams. Though these windows bring the outdoors inside with you, you may prefer to indulge in a fire on the deck while sipping a glass of wine in the hot tub or around the fire pit with built-in benches. Gather around the top-of-the-line kitchen with bar, or share a movie in the open loft with foosball, pull-out sofa, and cafe table. Each king bedroom has its own balcony/deck access and smart television. The ensuites were designed with indulgence in mind by offering extra-large showers with dual showerheads.
State of the Art pursues excellence in tradition and creativity and is waiting to help create lasting memories with you and yours at the center.
Take a virtual tour through this beautiful cabin below!
- Sleeps: 15
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5 full, 1 half
- Beds: 4 kings, 2 daybeds with trundle = 4 twins, 1 queen pullout, 1 sectional couch
- Fireplaces: indoor gas, outdoor gas, and fire pit
- Large deck with private access balconies on 2nd floor
- Propane and charcoal grill
- Hot tub
- 9 smart TVs with Hulu and 1 DVD player
- Full kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer & dryer
- Foosball table
- High luxury with exotic woods, handmade glass lighting, and unique art decor
- Waterfalls in entry
- Minutes from Beavers Bend State Park and Broken Bow Lake in the heart of Hochatown, OK
- This is NOT pet friendly cabin